We supply Calcium Siliate Insulation Board in Classified Temperature from 900 ºC TO 1100 ºC
Calcium silicate insulation board is produced from basic material calcium and silicon and provides excellent service in demanding fire-proof applications. Calcium silicate boards are widely used in pipes and thermal equipments, power station, petrolchemical, foundry industrial as thermal insulation. It is also used as back-up lining for industrial furnaces.
- High fireproof temperature
- Light bulk weight
- Low thermal conductivity
- High strength and good stability
- Non-deformation within the working temperature range
- Moisture proof, fire resistant
- Strong practicability in construction
- Easy to be machined and cut
- Good durability
- Glass Industry; melting furnace and recuperator, annealing furnace, cooling channels and equipment heat insulation.
- Ceramic Industry; chamber and tunnel furnace.
- Steel Industry; hot-rolling heat furnace, cool-rolling miss set, RH vacuum degassing furnace, smelters, hot deformation and heat treatment plants.
- Cement Industry; preheaters and cyclone separators, decomposition kiln, tertiary air duct and cooler.
- Non-ferrous Industry; aluminum power calciner and electrolysis groove.
- Petrochemical Industry; splitting furnace, catalytic cracking furnace, petroleum pipeline, underground heat-flooding.
- Power Plant; thermal insulation of pipes, thermal equipments and preheat stoves.
- Construction Industry; thermal insulation for indoor partition and ceiling in building.
- Other Industries; back-up lining for industrial furnaces, insulation for building, ship and train.
Physical & Chemical Data
|Sizes||1000 x 500 x 25mm
1000 x 500 x 50mm
1000 x 500 x 65mm
1000 x 600 x 100mm
Customised sizes are available on request.
Note: Chemical & Physical specifications above are avarage values. It may change according to manufacturing and project.